All-In-One Customer Data Platform
Unison is an end-to-end customer data platform that profiles, cleanses, and monitors your customer data with no programming required. Perfect for data stewards, Unison is a fast, efficient solution that will keep your data clean and usable to maximize ROI.
With Unison, you can easily:
- Connect to your data for greater insights
- Clean your data to achieve optimal accuracy
- Create reports with comprehensive, easy-to-read graphs
How Unison Works
Profile data using standard and advanced metadata with data drill down capabilities for real-time investigation.
Cleanse data with advanced fuzzy matching detection, inferred data type detection, and contact data verification, standardization and correction.
Match and consolidate duplicate records with built in survivorship rules.
4 Apply Rules
Apply Rules for generalized cleansing for rules- and knowledge-based data quality.
Discover data trends and changes with side-by-side reporting with clean, visual reports and graphs.
Compatible with flat file and various DB connections include MSSQL, MySQL and Oracle, with automatic detection of data delimiters and columns.
- Application & Wizard based approach with no programming necessary
- Container technology for high performance scalability for handling large data sets accurately in record time
- Real multithreading batch performance across the organization regardless of system or format
- Built-in job scheduling
- Multi-user platform for parallel data quality efforts
- On-Premises and Cloud deployments
- Restricted user level access
- Unmatched security with on premise data management
- Detailed logging of results with audit trails
Verify, correct, and standardize postal addresses from over 240+ countries and territories.
Recognize and parse 650,000+ ethnically-diverse first and last names into components. Verify, genderize and create salutations for valid individuals, plus flag fake or vulgar names.
Verify U.S., Canada, & international numbers. Append useful geographic information associated with the phone number.
Validate and parse email addresses, correct common typographical errors, and standardize email addresses to improve deliverability and reduce spam.
Convert a postal address to a precise, rooftop latitude/longitude coordinate for mapping and analytics. Coverage for 95% of all physical addresses in the U.S. plus support for many countries around the world.
Compare and match contact elements using advanced fuzzy matching algorithms to identify hard-to-spot similar and duplicate records. Eliminate duplicates and create a single customer view using golden record survivorship rules.